IEEE ICASI 2019 Call for Papers
5th IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation 2019
(IEEE ICASI 2019)
April 11-15, 2019, Fukuoka (福岡), Japan on
IEEE Tainan Section Sensors Council (IEEE TSSC)
Taiwanese Institute of Knowledge Innovation (TIKI)
IEEE Sapporo Section
Knowledge Innovation (Co., Ltd.) Company
5th IEEE International Conference on Applied System Innovation 2019 (IEEE ICASI 2019) will be held in Fukuoka, Japan on April 11-15, 2019, and it will provide a unified communication platform for researchers in the topics from advanced material science & engineering, information technology, innovation design, communication science & engineering, industrial design, creative design, applied mathematics, computer science, design theory, management science, cultural & creative research, electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical & automation engineering, green technology & architecture engineering and other related fields.
Professionals from industry, academia and government are encouraged to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the information, innovation, communication and engineering fields are welcome to participate in IEEE ICASI 2019. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration of science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields, as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendants will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists across the disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
All accepted papers will be submitted in the proceedings of Taylor & Francis (EI) and IEEE ICASI 2019 (IEEE Xplore®, indexing by EI). Excellent papers selected from IEEE ICASI 2019 will be recommended to be published on suitable 11 different SCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge:
(1) Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; IF: 2.654; 10% discount of publication fee)
(2) Energies (ISSN 1996-1073; IF: 2.262; 10% discount of publication fee)
(3) Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; IF: 2.677; 10% discount of publication fee)
(4) Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 1.679; 10% discount of publication fee)
(5) Micromachines (ISSN: 2072-666X; IF: 1.883; 10% discount of publication fee)
(6) Coatings (ISSN: 2079-6412; IF: 2.175)
(7) Microsystem Technologies (ISSN: 1432-1858; IF: 1.581)
(8) Electronics (SCI; ISSN 2079-9292)
(9) Sensors and Materials (ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.489)
(10) Integrated Ferroelectrics (ISSN: 1607-8489; IF: 0.457)
(11) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577)
The official language is English. Submission of the abstract should be via the system of submission in website http://2019.icasi-conf.net/ by January 15, 2019. Prospective authors with the abstract accepted are invited to submit their full paper via the system of submission by January 30, 2019. Length of the full paper is limited within 4 pages (max). For formatting information and templates, please browse URL: http://2019.icasi-conf.net/. If there is any problem about submission, please contact Email: email@example.com
We are very welcome for any author who would like to name and chair his own session. The Invited Session has to recruit at least FIVE papers in one session! If you intend to do so, please let us know by sending Email: firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP. We will customize for your topic of interest, and reserve your session in advance.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT:
Gain more readers for your article with a concise but comprehensive abstract that communicates the content of the full article.
Your abstract should provide a concise summary of the research conducted, the conclusions reached, and the potential implications of those conclusions, as well as:
- Consist of a single paragraph up to 250 words that communicate clearly, with correct grammar and unambiguous terminology
- Be self-contained, without abbreviations, footnotes, references, or mathematical equations
- Highlight what is novel in your work
- Include 3-5 keywords or phrases that describe the research to help readers find your article
Although the abstract is at the beginning of a published article, most authors write the abstract last and edit it multiple times before article publication to ensure it accurately captures the entire article.
IEEE recommends that you do not include mathematical symbols in your article title or abstract because they may not display properly.