ICICE 2018 Call for Papers
2018 International Conference on Innovation, Communication and Engineering
November 9-13, 2018, Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, P.R. China
IEEE Tainan Section Sensors Council (IEEE TSSC)
Taiwanese Institute of Knowledge Innovation (TIKI)
2018 International Conference on Innovation, Communication and Engineering (ICICE 2018) will be held in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, P. R. China on November 9–13, 2018, and will provide a unified communication platform for researchers in a wide area of topics from advanced material science & engineering, information technology, innovation design, communication science & engineering,industrial design, creative design, applied mathematics, computer science, design theory,management science, cultural & creative research, electrical & electronic engineering, mechanical & automation engineering, green technology & architecture engineering and other related fields. Professionals from industry, academia and government are encouraged to discourse on research and development, professional practice, business and management in the information, innovation, communication and engineering fields are welcome to participate in the ICICE 2018. This conference enables interdisciplinary collaboration between science and engineering technologists in the academic and industrial fields as well as networking internationally. During the conference, there will be substantial time for presentation and discussion. Attendees will find various activities useful in bringing together a diverse group of engineers and technologists from across disciplines for the generation of new ideas, collaboration potential and business opportunities.
All accepted papers will be submitted in the proceedings of ICICE 2018 (IEEE Xplore®, indexing by EI). Excellent papers selected from ICICE 2018 will be recommended to be published on suitable 10 different SCI or SSCI journals after an additional review process and may need extra publication charge.
(1) Materials (ISSN 1996-1944; IF: 2.654; 10% discount of publication fee)
(2) Energies (ISSN 1996-1073; IF: 2.262; 10% discount of publication fee)
(3) Sensors (ISSN 1424-8220; IF: 2.677; 10% discount of publication fee)
(4) Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417; IF: 1.679; 10% discount of publication fee)
(5) Micromachines (ISSN: 2072-666X; IF: 1.883; 10% discount of publication fee)
(6) Coatings (ISSN: 2079-6412; IF: 2.175)
(7) Microsystem Technologies (ISSN: 1432-1858; IF: 0.974)
(8) Electronics (SCI; ISSN 2079-9292; IF: 2.11)
(9) Sensors and Materials (ISSN: 0914-4935; IF: 0.489)
(10) Integrated Ferroelectrics (ISSN: 1607-8489; IF: 0.457)
(11) Applied System Innovation (ISSN 2571-5577, English version, free charge)
If the paper had been accepted for publication in Applied System Innovation, the author could get 200 USD refund of registration fee for each paper.
(12) Journal of Cultural and Creative Industries Research
(ISSN: 2308-5193; Chinese version, free charge)
(13) Journal of Science and Innovation
(ISSN:2078-5453; English version, free charge)